Mariana Fun Finds Graduated Tennis Bracelet in Banana Split
In stock. Round bracelet, hand set with 18 round unique, high-quality Crystals and 1 pave center element. Includes 3 charms: polished heart, small unique, high-quality briolette, and Mariana branded tag.
- Banana Split item from Mariana's A La Mode collection. Featured colors: Rose, White Opal, Coated Pearl, Aquamarine, and Sun-kissed Aqua
- In stock, available for shipping immediately.
- Bracelet is approximately 6 inches long with a 1 inch extender and a lobster claw closure. Plated over Nickel Free Brass. Plating: Rhodium
- Mariana jewelry is handcrafted in Israel using exquisitely hand cut gem stones combined with the finest Swarovski crystals.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects - included.
- Nickel free and hypoallergenic.
- Each Mariana jewelry item is provided to you in an original Mariana gift bag along with the artists story card.
- Shipping is free in the USA and for international orders $199+ and is fully insured.
- Measurements: Bracelet size is 6-7 inches.
Looking for similar items? View the entire Mariana A La Carte collection. View all Mariana Mint Chip style items.  View all Mariana Jewelry Bracelets. View all Mariana Jewelry items.
Customers Also Viewed
Ayala Bar Southern Belle Not a Worry Necklace
Ayala Bar Deep Fuchsia Bleeding Love Necklace
Holiday XMAS Gift by Nava Zahavi
Ayala Bar Lullaby Crashing Waves Necklace
Ayala Bar Lullaby French Wire Earrings
About Setty Gallery
Yael Setty founded Setty Gallery back in 2005. Yael has a passion for jewelry and is fulfilling her dream to provide customers worldwide unique handmade jewelry that make them feel special. Yael is a mother of four and family is the most important part of her life, and we strive to treat our customers as family too with personal customer service and consultation. We serve our customers worldwide from beautiful Colorado, USA. The community we serve is important to us and we donate part of our proceeds to womens' causes worldwide. Learn more about Yael and Setty Gallery on our About Us page.
NEED TO CONSULT?
Do you have any questions before making a purchase? Or perhaps after your purchase? Send a question to a Setty Gallery consultant or contact us anytime!Ask a Consultant
NEED TO CONSULT?